Saturday, February 27, 2010

?????

Well I am still not sure where I am going with this whole blig thing but I hav decided this, if nothing else it is kinda a good measure of my ups and downs, and while I am kinda in a downward swing at the moment, I would like to think that soon I will back on my way up.
I am still working lots, but I am hopeing that will ease soon giving more time to spend on my house, myself, and my family.
I have a friend that is giving up sweets for lent. I am not sure I can give up something, I am weak I know, maybe I could try Diet Coke? Sure why not. So today I am giving up Diet coke... think it will last? Til Easter? It is worth a try right? SO no soda pop for me for 40 days... I know I am late, but hey work with me. I think I really need to try to workout a few days a week, I always feel better after a good workout, so I know it s good for me, but will I do it?
For my home, I just need to tackle one area a day, and maintain it, eventually it will be how I like it, and maintain able. Perhaps if I put my tps in here for cleaning I may stick with it... maybe.
For my kiddos, I need to be more available to them when need. Not just making sure they are where they need to be doing what they should. Me there for them. And my poor hubby who puts up with my nagging, I need to be much more appreciative... and maybe more there for him too.

So here is my renewed start... wish me luck!

Day 14... Renewed goals!

1 comment: