Monday, February 8, 2010

Gotta get going... NOW!

So I know I have kinda been in a funk...(description borrowed from My friend Amber E)but I am really ding it this time. I spent a good part of yesterday cleaning, and I am gathering important paper work that needs be gotten... that I have once a again stalled on til the last minute... But I am gettin git done right? And that is what this blog was all about.

I did accomplish finishing the first book for my book club this month... that was something I finished. It was a good book, so if you have read it and want to talk about it, feel free to leave me a note here... since I missed book club and the discussing part... Oh yeah the book was The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.

Also in accomplishing some cleaning and paperwork sorting I am now closer to getting my stuff together for my crafty side... the fun stuff I would like to have more time to do...

Day 11... Doing it...

No comments:

Post a Comment