Sunday, January 24, 2010

What was I thinking?

Really how I did I expect to be able to seriously focus on dieting, exercising, and accomplishing random goals when I have no time, EVER. Ok so I have time obviously for blogging on here, but I try to keep that to a minimum. Besides doesn't everyone read this fascinating blog about moi?

Needless to say after working ALL day yesterday I did not finish my memory book as planned. But it worked out because we were unable to head out anyway.

Goals for today? Not writing them where I will have to be forced to eat my words... I am going to gather my things and really work on the book, but then I am going to try to get my Etsy shop set up with my other blog... Wish me luck.

One thing I did accomplish today... I made it to church, and we heard about gratitude, So I am going to add my gratitude in here daily as well... I am grateful that I am fortunate in these tough times to have not 1 job but 3, and I work with great people at all of them. My original 2 jobs at the dance center, I feel like I work with my family... I truly enjoy going there. And at Ikea I have been able to met lots of great people, and I look forward to getting to know them better.

Day 4... Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment