Thursday, January 21, 2010

Here I go...

Well I am sooo not big on mew years resolutions, but I was planning on running a half marathon last year, and well that fizzled. So here it is a new year and I have not lost any weight, I am feeling more exhausted than ever and I still have yet to have ran a half marathon.

So starting tomorrow (because why not procrastinate one more day) I am following weight watchers, and running daily to accomplish my goals. I would love help in doing so, even just an online friend to offer support, or a neighbor willing to wake up early and run with me, or someone watching me and asking how I am doing with this would be greatly appreciated.

Also I am going to try better to keep up on my blog... Kris still wants our family one private, but I am making a public one of my attempt to lose weight and get into shape... GO ME!

I have been thinking on this new blog now, and there is way more room for my own improvement then I realized. I have goals I want to see accomplished this year, weakness I need to overcome, gratitude I need to show. SO while the vain me thinks I should keep it to my physical improvement... the wiser me thinks I should expand on this concept....

So here is the plan... I find a way to improve myself, Daily, make notes of what and how I did, as well as keep up on eating right and exercising.

Day 1 The plan... wish me luck (perhaps I should add a before and after pic... I will get on that tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment