Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 3...

It is day 3 and I STINK at keeping goals, I have blown WW out the window, it snowed I and I don't want to pay for a gym. and I love me my sweets... There is the negative of my day.

I have decided I really want to work on my writing... I keep coming up with more and more ideas I want to write about, and in one class I took on writing it said that like any other talent you have to practice. SO while I have not lost a pound or increased my exercise, I have practiced writing on my blog.

I am hoping tonight I can accomplish something... finish a project I started almost two years ago. When my mom passed, I had guests at her funeral write memories of her and on the website of her obituary they commented as well. I have worked on and off on putting this memory book together for my dad since then. Tomorrow we are going to his house for his birthday... I would like to be able to give it to him.

If I can accomplish this it will be one goal checked off my list.

I have also reconsidering renameing this Blog... "The procrastinators guide to goals"... think it will fly?

Day 3... reevaluation

No comments:

Post a Comment