Thursday, January 28, 2010

I knew I would blow this...

...So I just got it out of the way in my first week. Well excuses out of the way, I am trying this again. FOr starters I have a couple friends at work trying weight watchers with me, if you want to follow along with us, please reply on here with advice, encouragement, anything that may have helped you stick with it.

As for running and getting into shape, baby it is cold outside, and I like the cold... just not with me in it. And I know gyms are an option, but they are pricey, and I can't justify that expense at the moment.

I have been working alot, but I hope to cut back a little... just because I like working, and I like spending...

So what were my goals to get through day 5? Simple, post... which I did. Tomorrow I am keeping them simple, post, get paycheck, get chocolate, eat chocolate. as good as done!

Day 5... I did it, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment