Thursday, May 5, 2011

What was I thinking?

I am starting school on Monday, and have yet to get the house clean and in any sort of order. I have a new kitchen coming the end of May and several started and unfinished projects I need to complete, as well as recital time coming up. And that is not even counting the kids activities, kids school work, my jobs, kids summer camps and any other obligations that seem to continue to come up... add to that I have told the kiddos I would take them to Disneyland over Memorial Day weekend.

I am feeling so overwhelmed, and I have so much to do. I feel like I am always going, going going, and when I finally have a second at home, cleaning organizing and house repairs are the LAST thing I want to do. I just want to collapse, sleep, veg out watching TV or searching stuff online.

So How do I find motivation, time, energy to get it done?

Day 109... UGGGGHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment