Friday, May 27, 2011

Memorial Weekend Goals...

Here it is a weekend I have off, nothing big plan (except a wedding tonight) and I have informed my kids the are grounded for the weekend so we can accomplish LOTS!!! If big things don't happen then their summer is truly going to suck. So here is the to do list...

Finish kitchen... installed, painted, electric working... the works! (window and window sill will come later)

Finish the bedrooms/play room... Lay the last of the floor and finish connecting the rooms, paint the last two rooms and get them cleaned and organized... in the girls room finish the window and window sill... and check the electrical in there as well... boys and play room window to come later as well... Oh and I need to find a light fixture for the girls room.

So then I should have EVERYTHING done upstairs except the floor boards, a few more windows, and the bathrooms... those will be left for another project, another day.

Then I can also focus on the basement... my goal is the have the basement carpeted, organized, and my room and family room set up by mid July so we can enjoy it, and then all that will be left down there are windows and bathroom as well...

Day 111... UPSTAIRS DONE!!!

PS... if anyone reading this has any nothing better to do this weekend, I would LOVE any help I can get!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment