Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dinner group...

Here is my latest goal... and it would be fun to have some help with it... Since hubby passed, my poor kids have been living on fast food... so my sister was trying to get ready for her new baby, and wanted to stock up on frozen food dinners, and she had a great cook book with recipes as well... as a great idea for a "group" where friends make a bunch of one meal and then the group gets together and trade, so then you have several different meals in the freezer, ready to go when needed.

So here is what I am hoping for... 6 to 12 friends, family, neighbors, etc. Who live near and would want to start a dinner share group. It would cut drastically on my fast food budget and get me cooking healthier for my family. It will help save time on busy night, and with 4 kids it is ALWAYS busy... let me know if you are interested... post a comment, or message me... I would love to get it going sometime this month, the sooner the better.

Day 99... dinner exchange group

2 comments:

  1. Well, I am not the best cook ever, but I do know how to make a few things ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm....nachos...with guacamole (j/k amber) i think a dinner group would be fun! ill try it

    ReplyDelete