Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The PLAN

So here it is... My Plan.

I am now faced with raising 4 kids alone. So I feel like I need to have some things in my life put in order. So here it is, my plans laid out.

WORK/SCHOOL: I am currently working 3 jobs, I teach dance, preschool and work as a cashier in a restaurant. I have my AS in English and I am planning on finishing school for my teaching certificate. I am waiting for verification on which school I will be attending then depending on which I will start ASAP or summer semester. When I begin full time in summer I will need to drop my cashier job (which has been for insurance only anyway, and I will qualify for medicaid now) Then I will finish school in hopefully a year and a half. So then I will hopefully quickly get a job teaching... but will still continue teaching dance.

HOUSE: We are working on fixing it up a little at a time. But hopefully we can get it done rather quickly. Let me know if you have any housing repair expertise that you would be willing to share with us...
As far as cleaning and organizing goes to get it ready for repairs, I am hoping to take a couple days to just bust it out. I need to purge some of our junk so if you are making a trip to DI let me know... I may have some extra items you can drag along.

I know there were other "plans" I was going to mention... got kinda tired explaining everything repeatedly... but I can't recall them right now, I will edit this when I remember them.

Day 100... BIG PLANS

No comments:

Post a Comment