Friday, July 6, 2012

I am back!!!

So last time I wrote on here I saw little reason for so many blogs... but shortly after regretted it, and undeleted them... I like having my blogs and views on life a little divided. SO here is the quick run down of how they are divided...

1- Allison and family, in which I tell about the goings on of myself and the kids... it is private so you must request to see it... I want to keep my kids safe.
2- Here I GO Again (this one), in which I discuss personal goals I have and my progress on achieving them, or lack of...
3- Purple, this is my most private one, but also my most public... it is where I actually break down about how I am feeling with the loss of my husband. I am the most honest here, and this one gets the most views, mostly from fellow widows, so I feel it helps me to get it out, and it helps others to know they are not alone in their feelings.
4- Allioops, this is one of my favourite, and also most neglected blogs... it is where I post crafty, creative, recipes, organizing tips, etc. I think because when I am on top of my life and can spend time on this part of me, I truly enjoy it... but it is pretty rare.
and finally, 5- It was a dark and stormy night, (worst opening line of a book ever, in fact they hold writing contests based on this line) I have a love hate relationship with this one. It is where I write for fun, my creative endeavors, and hopefully where something published eventually will one day start... but it is also where I save my school work I am proud of, or procrastinate on...

With that recap on to this posts goal...

I want to be better at my blogging/writing... it is very therapeutic for me, and I function better when I do. And I want to be better at all of them... not just a couple... because that will help balance my life as well.


Early on I mentioned how I want to stop biting my nails... I have done AWESOME at that, they are so long and pretty, I am really proud of them actually.


Exercise, and dieting... I have been bad at these, but lately I have found a new desire to better myself. I signed up for a 1/2 marathon in 3 weeks, and I have been going to the gym, I haven't been eating as good as I would like, but I have been better. And next week I am taking some dance classes and that will help a ton.


School, it is going to take a little longer than I originally hoped, but with that I am hoping I can add my endorsement by then as well. Also I have a couple classes I need to finish, and then apply for the teaching program. I have dates, and plans and will get this accomplished.


My kids, I have had the chance to spend some one on one time with each of them, but I need to do it more consistently and with a purpose or plan. I want to make sure they are accomplishing their goals, and know what I need to do to help them. 


Budget, I really need to work on this, I find myself short every month trying to make it to next pay day... not a good way to live. But there have been huge accomplishments on this. I have a bank account, which is huge, and my bankruptcy is filed... which means I can start rebuilding my credit as a single woman, which is a little bitter sweet.

Church, I have been better here as well, but I need to keep it up to set an example for the kids, I think I was in too much of a funk for so long, the kids remember that example. I am getting there, but it will take time.

There are many more aspects I am sure I could/need to address, but this is a good start for now. I think if I start breaking them down daily that will help me as well.

Day 127... ready for a fresh start

No comments:

Post a Comment