Thursday, March 28, 2013

M.I.A.

SO I have had a rough couple weeks emotionally... kinda sleeping more than I should, and when I am up eating everything I shouldn't. It was my birthday, and my mom's birthday. I have been trying to date to get me out of the house, figure if I had someone to meet I would feel guilty if I bailed on them. SOme have been very nice, others total tools. I think this has left me missing Kris even more. I am a guys girl, and I miss having Kris and his friends over and hanging out. Then there is the whole guilt thing, which I know I shouldn't feel, but I do. I have decided I much preferred feeling good, and eating better, and will be making a renewed effort to follow this great plan. It was working, and I was feeling great! But I let that little hurt, squeeze in and pull me further and further down, until I struggled to get back up.

I have to say I am SO impressed, and so proud of my family who have been participating in this amazing product. I am in awe of what it has done for them, and I can't wait to see how far it takes them. I am hoping I can put myself into this, and succeed. Thanks for your continued encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment