Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Some good, some bad

I am rocking the house clean-up... thanks to the in-laws coming for a visit... any motivation helps right? We re did the floor in the living room and entryway, and are going to finish it through the dining room and hall ways. I have gotten a good start on sorting out the basement... still more to go, but it is a start. The outside looks great too... but that is hubby's job, not mine.

Not so good... I am FAT... none of my clothes fit, and I feel like I am eating nothing but crap, and none of my clothes look flattering. I need to get to the gym, and I need to eat better... I start good one day, then not at all the next.

AHHH so if anyone wants to poke me and tell me to eat right go right ahead...

Day 35... ups and downs

1 comment:

  1. you are not fat! If anyone pokes fun at you i will smack them!

    ReplyDelete